2/24/2014

I took OHAYAMI TRANS bus from Banaue to Manila

OHAYAMI TRANS has bus service between Manila, Baguio and Banaue in Philippines.
Their booking office in Banaue is here.





I have taken their bus from Banaue to Manila.
There are 2 departure time 6:30PM and 7:00PM.


They have motor coach.

I felt Philippines bus services are crazy. Because they use AC strongly.
I was very cold on the bus. It's not only me. I think almost passengers feel cold. Some passengers covered nozzle of AC, or block a cold wind of AC by a window curtain. I prepared sweater and jacket for this distress. I don't understand why bus service in Philippines are like that.

The bus arrived at Manila in the early morning. It was still dark.
I was sleepy. I took a bus all night.
I waited sunrise at cafe. After that, I went to American Cemetery and slept there.

No comments:

Post a Comment